If you are a non-profit with an interest in energy poverty, please join our network! LIEN membership is free! We ask only that members support our Mission Statement.
As a LIEN member you have the opportunity to:
- Participate in information sharing with other LIEN members;
- Participate in LIEN-sponsored events and invite LIEN members to participate in your events;
- Comment on and formally endorse LIEN position papers;
- Invite other LIEN members to support your position papers or reports.
Our membership criteria are as follows:
- Membership in LIEN shall be open to non-profit organizations or associations who endorse the Low-Income Energy Network’s mandate.
- Membership shall not be open to governments or governmental agencies, political parties, profit corporations or associations of profit corporations, multi-stakeholder groups with representatives of for-profit corporations or government, although LIEN may provide informational and educational services to these non-members.
- Membership will not be available to individuals, including those who might adopt a “group” name but cannot demonstrate active involvement of other people.
- The responsibility for determining membership rests with the LIEN Advisory Committee