SAVING ENERGY: A TENANT ACTION WORKSHOP
This free workshop offers great networking opportunities, activities, and an inside peek at how tenants can take the lead to save energy, money, and make their neighbourhoods a better place to live! The workshop is led by Toronto Environmental Alliance, supported by LIEN, and hosted by hosted by Homeless Coalition Windsor-Essex.
What to expect
- Get inspired by real-life examples of how tenants have successfully run their own energy conservation programs.
- Learn step-by-step how you could kick-start your own energy conservation program.
- Collect ideas, advice, tools, and resources to help you along the way.
- Participate in breakout sessions and activities.
- Relate what you've been learning to your own neighbourhood.
- Network with fellow tenant advocates and activists.
Date: Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Time: 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Location: College Avenue Community Centre, 3325 College Avenue, Windsor
Option 1: Fill in the online registration form: www.torontoenvironment.org/workshops
Option 2: Email or fax the registration form to the LIEN Coordinator.
Contact information for LIEN Coordinator
Call toll free: 1-866-245-4182 ext. 5167